***Please Note: Our programs will NOT work with a MAC operating system, unless you are running parallels with a windows operating system on the parallel.
***30 Day Registration. We provide the free software downloads for the purpose of data collection therefore, the registration is for 30 days. If you do not report back to us about what you are finding your software will not be renewed.
Software – By downloading software and attending class from our site, you agree to provide data to Sound Health.
If you do not supply data, your software will not be renewed. There is a client summary sheet provided on each software download page.
Second Registration, as with Microsoft and most other software companies, multiple registrations are not permitted without compensation to the software developer.
- Download Audacity (latest version for your system) Click Here: http://audacityteam.org
- Download how to take a print using Audacity Click Here: How to take a voice print
- Download Abacus Software: This software is needed to examine a vocal print. It uses FFT techniques to convert waves files into numeric data. Identifies frequencies of significant and compares individual wave files.
- Download the Sound Health Software you want to use
- Download BioAcoustic Basics Text
- Download Note Correlate Chart
- Download Pastel Folder Here to help you interpret your results OR-
- 7a. Download the 2 Day Technician Level Class Materials thumb drive, (which includes the Pastel Folder)
Here is a link to a 3 minute video that shows BioAcoustic assessment protocols: Good Vibrations
Finally, turn in your data to us for our research by downloading the Monthly Client Report Form
Radical Rescue – bonus software
Breaking The Sound Barriers of Disease – the article Click to Download
Breaking The Sound Barriers Of Disease – the video
Did we forget to remember – the article Click to Download
The Business of Disease – the trailer for the documentary